- SQ METERS:600
Inside the land, there is a villa of four floors, built by the owners and fully renovated by them on 2005, having used the most expensive and luxurious building materials.
Description of the building:
1. The underground floor of 100 sm, serving the secondary needs of the building that is storage, playing room etc., which can be easily transformed in a main floor.
2. The ground floor of 200 sm, consisting of 2 main bedrooms (one of them master), 2 bathrooms, living room, kitchen and playroom.
All the above rooms, are very ample, with big windows offering an amazing view to the garden.
3. The first floor of 240 sm consists of 3 bedrooms (one master), 3 bathrooms, living room with fireplace and dining room, kitchen and 2 storage places.
From the first floor, there is a wonderful view to the whole area of Legrena and to the sea.
4. The upper floor of 50 sm consisting of one main room with a fireplace and a bathroom, leads to a huge terrace with an unobstructed view to the sea.
It should be underlined that the floors are independent the one to the other, giving the possibility to the future owner to stay in the one floor, and rent the other. Legrena is considered to be one of the most luxurious suburbs of Athens with unique beaches nearby and the rents in the area are very high.
The villa is surrounded by a stone fence.
It has windows with double glazing, air-conditioning, alarm system, solar water heater, autonomous heating per floor, one closed garage and another two carport garages.
In the luxurious suburb of Legrena, just 300 meter distance from the sea and very near the center of the town, a piece of land of 4.100 square meters approximately, is being sold. The plot is full of green and various plants (palm trees and many others), giving you the impression that you live in paradise. It also contains its own drilling, serving in an absolute way the water purposes of the whole place.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- TV Cable
- Outdoor Shower
- Window Coverings
Frequently Ask Question ?
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.